Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Iron Magnesium At The Same Time
Yes: There is no major known interaction.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: No problems here, .Get a more detailed answer ›
Can I take magnesium citrate along with Prilosec and Phentermine? Not at the same time but in the same day ?
A one-time thing!: Hi. Mag citrate should be a very rare treat for you! Don't use it regularly. Use it one or two times for bad constipation, but don't use it regularly. For regularity, use fiber laxitives...safe and non-habit forming. And stay well hydrated. Psyllium husk is one of the oldest and best around and works like a well oiled clock! That's the straight poop! ;-) ...Read more
Prilosec Interaction: Can I take my fiber supplement at the same time as I take my prilosec? No prilosec should be take 1 hour before meals. Due to fiber binding up the drug in the stomach. Suggest 1 hour before fiber supplement or 2 hours afterward. As always follow OTC label directions or med guidelines from your doctor included with your Prilosec from the pharmacy. ...Read more
Yes: Hi. There's a silly notion out there that levothyroxine (LT4) needs to be taken alone. I recommend patients to take it when it's most convenient...usually in the morning with all their pills (and food is fine too). LT4 and lansoprazole have no interaction. LT4 comes in a multitude of incremental doses, and if any medicine or food fractionally impairs absorption, that's cheap and easy to fix. ...Read more
Antibiotic and Iron: supplement can be taken together.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take biotin and iron tablets at the same time?
- Can i take levothyroxine and cipralex at the same time?
- Can i take advil and aspirin at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take zyrtec and benadryl at the same time?
- Can i take creatine and protein at the same time?
- Can i take claritin and sudafed at the same time?
- Can i take midol and advil at the same time?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free