Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Ibuprofen With Keflex
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I am taking cephalexin 250mg 4x a day. Today is my last day. Can i take pain killer. Ex: tylenol or Advil or ibuprofen as my stitches will be removed.
Over the past few yrs I have had hives after taking aspirin motrin keflex & even benadryl. Is it possible something is going on that isn't allergy?
Hives: I think you should sort it out with an allergist, the medications you mention are not all related. ...Read more
I get UTIs very frequently so I have been taking uricalm, cephalexin, and ibuprofen... my period is 3-4 days late(home test negative)¿Help?
These cause hives & flushing: benadryl, aspirin, ibuprofen, mestinon, levsin, keflex (severe) morphine, vicodin. allergic to the meds or the fillers?!
Medication Allergy : Multiple allergies to Medications. Consult an Allergist for testing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much ibuprofen can i take with keflex?
- Can i take ibuprofen with claritin?
- Can i take ibuprofen with celexa?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take ibuprofen with pepto bismol?
- Can i take ibuprofen with vicodin?
- Can i take alka seltzer with ibuprofen?
- Can i take ibuprofen with high blood pressure?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free