Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Ibuprofen With Keflex
If you need it: You can take advil (ibuprofen) along with antibiotics without any additional risks. Each drug will carry its own individual risks for side effects and toxicities which will be unchanged. The advil (ibuprofen) can cause stomach inflammation, increase in blood pressure and fluid retention etc. ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I get UTIs very frequently so I have been taking uricalm, cephalexin, and ibuprofen... my period is 3-4 days late(home test negative)¿Help?
I'm prescribed Bactrim and cephalexin to take together for a skin infection. I'm in pain, so can i take either Advil or Tylenol (acetaminophen) for the pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much ibuprofen can i take with keflex?
- Can i take keflex while pregnant?
- Im allergic to penicillin can i take keflex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take epogen with ibuprofen?
- Can i take zocor with ibuprofen?
- Can i take simvastatin with ibuprofen?
- Amoxicillin and ibuprofen
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free