Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Ibuprofen With Claritin
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes: The two do not interfere with one another. ...Read more
I have a sinus headache and I want to take ibuprofen but I already took Claritin allergy. Can I mix the two?
Yes: They are unrelated, and there are no significant interactions. Yes you can take both. In fact, usually i'll recommend a similar combination for hayfever, colds, etc. ...Read more
Can my 8 year old take Claritin and ibuprofen together? Not sure if her runny nose is due to allergies, but she has a fever.
Yes.: But, several of those are sedating and you should not be driving, operating machinery or doing anything else that requires coordination and dexterity. ...Read more
Yes: They can be given together.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: You can take them together.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take ibuprofen with claritin?
- Can i take ibuprofen with celexa?
- Can i take ibuprofen or acetaminophen with cough or cold medicines?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take ibuprofen with keflex?
- Can i take ibuprofen with vicodin?
- Can i take a decongestant with claritin?
- Can i take alka seltzer with ibuprofen?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free