Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Ibuprofen While On Ocella
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I took 600 mg ibuprofen about 2 hours ago, is it alright to take another before it fully wares off?
Ibuprofen: it is best to space the doses at least 4-6 hours apart. if 600 mg is not effective, try 800 mg(= four over the counter tabs) every 4-6 hours instead. then call you physician or dentist for an appointment to monitor the condition that is causing you pain ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Was told by a dr to take 3 ibuprofen tablets 200mg each, 3 times a day for a couple of weeks. Is this dosage safe since it's higher than recommended?
Depends: On your weight, general health status, how many times a day you are taking it and how long you have been taking that class (NSAID) drug. ...Read more
Mixing Medication: Yes, but make sure you are taking them for the right reasons and you are not allergic or other contraindication. Hydrocodone, tylenol, and Ibuprofen all work to decrease pain, but from different approaches. Multimodal treatment approaches are more successful than single therapy for complex pain syndromes and symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take prenatal vitamins while on the birth control pill?
- Can i take clarithromycin while on tylenol?
- Can i take ibuprofen on an empty stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take ibuprofen while on amoxicillin?
- Can i take theraflu max d while on amoxicillin 875mg?
- Can i take magnesium oxide pills while on metoprolol?
- Can i take my vitamins while on a clear liquid diet?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free