Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Ibuprofen And Clarithromycin
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes: There's no contraindication to taking these two medications together. ...Read more
Yes it is ok: Yes it is ok.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: There is no interaction.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can I take biaxin for uti, ibuprofen, aczone gel for acne and clarithromycin 500 mg at same time? My acne has gotten worse (mild to moderate &diabetic
Sore throat, no energy.. I am taking clarithromycin & ibuprofen ( doctor prescrebtion) can i add alpha-amylase for my sore throat? (Maxilase)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take sudafed with clarithromycin?
- Can i take clarithromycin while on tylenol?
- Can you take nurofen with clarithromycin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take zocor with ibuprofen?
- Can i take simvastatin with ibuprofen?
- Amoxicillin and ibuprofen
- Can i take ibuprofen with antibiotics?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free