Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Heartburn Medication While Breastfeeding
When acid and peptic juices reflux into the esophagus, one might have the sensation of burning or pain under the breast bone. It can radiate up to the throat and down to the region of the solar plexus. Some may describe it as bad 'indigestion' and others may feel like they are ...Read more
Some are OK: Please check with your baby's pediatrician or a lactation expert. Penicillin and Amoxicillin are perfectly safe. Others fairly safe and some not safe at all. There are differences of opinion amongst medical profession so please accept advice from an experienced professional you can trust. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I stopped breastfeeding since 4mnths, yet still there is milk in my breasts.Should I take any medication to stop it plz?
No Meds: Breasts are just funny this way! The trick thing about milk is that it just wants to keep coming... You certainly could put baby to breast here and there to give baby antibodies. If you want to stop altogether, you just have to stop checking for it . When you check, it's enough stimulation to keep it flowing! There is such a thing as pituitary tumor causing milk production, but extremely rare ...Read more
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take acne medication while breastfeeding?
- What allergy medication can i take if breastfeeding?
- Can i take yeast medication while on antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take vitamins while breastfeeding?
- Can i take prozac while breastfeeding?
- Can i take evening primrose while breastfeeding?
- Can i take robitussin dm while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online