Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Gravol And Pepto Bismol
Should be ok if...: If a person had no problems taking Pepcid AC in the recent past for some medical condition, and separately had no problem taking Pepto-Bismol in the recent past, then she should be ok taking the medications at the same time. If worried, she can ask her doctor who prescribed the medications. Sometimes, a brand name (such as Pepto-Bismol) changes its ingredients as the years go by. ...Read more
Yes.: There is no interaction.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ungodly mixture: You can take both of them together, but why would you want to? ...Read more
Yes: They are safe to take together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sure: Didn't that kill "mikey-likes it"? Jk. You'll be fine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can i take pepto bismol?
- Can i take pepto bismol with antibiotics?
- Can i take pepto bismol and imodium together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take expired pepto bismol?
- Can i take pepto bismol if im pregnant?
- Can i take pepto bismol with azithromycin?
- Can i take ibuprofen with pepto bismol?
- How much pepto bismol can i take?