Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Flexeril And Venlafaxine Together
Label Directions- Dr: Hi Luchol585, The meds Valium and Buspar are 2 types of antianxiety pills. They are usually not prescribed together due to overlap of effects. Since they are prescribed by a doctor did they give you any special directions on their use> Could also check the pharmacy for label directions for useage. Good question- glad you asked Dr Lori Lange ...Read more
Effexor/Desyrel: If prescribed, yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Drug Interaction: Using diazepam together with Duoxetine may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience some impairment in thinking and judgment. So you can not take it . Consult to your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Caution warranted: Hopefully the same physician is prescribing all your medications, or at least knows all you're taking. Zanaflex (tizanidine) is a muscle relaxer that can cause drowsiness. This could be accentuated if you're on lithium. However, i see you're also on klonopin, which is more likely to cause sedation than lithium. Please discuss all these with your doctor and your pharmacist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take venlafaxine and flexeril together?
- Can you take flexeril and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take flexeril and tramadol together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take aleve with flexeril?
- Can i take benadryl with flexeril?
- Can i take gabapentin and flexeril?
- Can i take a flexeril with a trasadone?
- Talk to a neurologist online