Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Excedrin While Im Taking Feverfew
How Much Excedrin?: A more important issue is how ofter you take the excedrin. You may be causing rebound headaches which in many ways are more difficult to treat than migraine. Feverfew is a popular herb that seems to prevent migraine.I am not aware of any major interactions as does st. John's wort, for example. It is probably more important to limit your excedrin than worry about the feverfew interactions. ...Read more
Not the PM version.: Excedrin PM contains diphenhydramine, AKA Benadryl, which can make you sleepy. Xanax (alprazolam) also can make you sleepy, so I would avoid that combination. The other Excedrin formulations, like Excedrin Migraine or Excedrin Extra Strength should be OK. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Execedrin & Antibiot: Hello. Members of the Macrolide family such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Zithromycin can lose some of their potency when taken together with excedrin. You'll need to stagger your excedrin use from your antibiotic if you are taking one of these. Y ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take soma while im taking welbutrin and phenthermine?
- How long after taking ibuprofen can i take excedrin?
- Can i take valium while taking duromine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take nyquil while taking acyclovir?
- Can i take caffeine while taking creatine?
- Can i take vermox while taking gabapentin?
- Can i take lysine while taking sertraline?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free