Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Doxycycline For The Flu
See 2 more doctor answers
Flu and now chest inf. my dr gave me doxycycline 2 days ago. Occasional dry cough, but when lay on right side deep rasping painful cough. Why is that?
The pneumonia : may be in yoru right lung and laying on that side may make the symptoms worse ...Read more
Tick bite 2 months ago-nyc area.Took doxycycline.Flu symptoms month later (cough, mucus, chest pain).Site still little red and firm.Should i seek care?
See 1 more doctor answer
Help please? How long does it take for an average child/teenager to heal from sickness(flu, cold)?
7-10 days: Most viruses last 7-10 days, no matter what you do. The treatment is mainly just to make the child feel better. Fever control, saline in the nose, a cool mist humidifier, and lots of fluids to drink will help the most. Frequently a virus will get worse for 3-4 days, peak for a day or so, then improve for 3-4 days. If he isn't getting better or symptoms are worse, see his doctor ...Read more
YES.: Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate, C16H28N2O8P), a pro-drug that converts in the body to oseltamivir carboxylate doesn't contain any sulfur or sulfate-containing substances .While you aren't much more likely than anyone else to have an allergic reaction, you are just as likely as anyone else to experience side effects. As with any Rx, appropriate use of Tamiflu is paramount. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My 7 months old is a week late on her second shot for flu, can I skip it or should I take her in anyway?
I would: The recommendation for the interval between the two doses is greater than or equal to 4 weeks apart. This is done in case the first dose did not result in sufficient immunity. Very likely being only a week late will not be a factor. I would take her in anyway. Best wishes:) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i take for the flu while breastfeeding?
- What can i take for the stomach flu?
- Can i take antibiotics and pain medication at the same time for mastitis?
- What over-the-counter medication can ii take for uti when im breast feeding?
- Can i take tylenol for flu when i am 3 months pregnant?
- Im pregnant what over-the-counter can i take for a sinus infection
- What can i take for stomach flu?
- Can i take 5 htp in the morning for insomnia?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free