Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Delsym And Zpak
Should be OK: That should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
I take 7.5 mgs. Of Meloxicam? What can I take OTC for cold and sinus? Can I continue my Clarentin?
Ineffective: What is the duration of cough? If more than 2-3 weeks, have you seen a doctor? Guaifenesin which is the main ingredient in different combinations of robitussin (guaifenesin) is a weak anti tussive agent. Nyquil helps due to the antihistamine content. tablespoon of Nyquil contains acetaminophen = 325 mg,Dextromethorphan = 15 mg, & Doxylamine succinate = 6.25 mg. Many herbals are available.Try oil of Oregano. ...Read more
Nyquil, Mucinex (guaifenesin) and aleve? I have been taking Mucinex (guaifenesin) and took Aleve today, but can't sleep. Can i take nyquil to help me?
Can I take cefdinir 300mg and cough medicine together. I have a sinus infection and horrible cough?
Yes you can: Yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: This should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take zpak and amoxillian at the same time?
- Can you take benadryl with delsym?
- Can you take delsym if you are allergic to sulphur drugs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take tamiflu and delsym together?
- Does it hurt to take a zpak?
- Take benzonate and delsym together
- Can zpak cause sleep problems?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free