Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Claritin With Sudafed
Use them wisely: Sudafed is a brand name of pseudoephedrine, a decongestant used to decrease nasal congestion and secretions. Claritin is a brand name for loratadine, an antihistaminic. Claritin-d is one brand name for the combination of these two medications. This combination of medications helps to reduce nasal allergy symptoms. Long-term continuous use of decongestant result in some cases with loss of effect. ...Read more
Yes: As long as you only take the recommended doses. If you do need all these medications to control your allergies, you should consider consulting an allergist. ...Read more
My ears keep popping, I've tried Claritin (loratadine) and it haa not helped and cannot take Sudafed. What should I do to relieve the stufiness in my ears. ?
Follow-up needed: If you have history of environmental allergies the sinuses are usually congested also fluid could build up behind the tympanic membrane causing ears to be congested. You may need to use over the counter Flonase or Nasacort (triamcinolone) AQ nasal sprays if not better. Also try Normal Saline nasal spray over the counter. If no relief you need to be seen by a Physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin and sudafed at the same time?
- Can i take claritin and sudafed together?
- Can you take claritin and sudafed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take singulair with sudafed?
- Can i take sudafed with methylprednisolone?
- Can i take sudafed with alcohol?
- Can i take sudafed with clarithromycin?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free