Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Claritin D And Nyquil
Yes: This is a common combination.Get a more detailed answer ›
Claritin-D: Claritin (loratadine)-d 12 hour can be taken twice daily chronically but it can have side effects. Taking a decongestant can lead to hypertension or insomnia. I would recommend trying claritin-d in the morning and just standard Claritin (loratadine) at night. This would give you the best treatment with minimal side effects. ...Read more
I've taken 3 doses of mucinex (guaifenesin) sinus max severe congestion relief today I'm over due for my next dose. Can I take Claritin -D instead now?
Yes: A good idea for self-medicating cold/sinus symptoms is to list your symptoms and present the list to the pharmacist who can guide you through the litany of options. If self-medication fails to improve symptoms or they worsen, best to consult a physician. That said, if you are otherwise healthy (and have no serious heart or blood pressure related condition) can now take the claritin-D. ...Read more
Can i take Claritin d 12 hour (pseudoephedrine and loratidine) while taking bupropion 24 hour 300mg the same day?
You may take them: There are . No reported drug interactions. Best wishes and enjoy the holidays. ...Read more
Can I take Claritin D for nasal congestion while on a beta blocker for POTS syndrome or is that contraindicated?
Yes: Yes, you can take both. There are no significant side effects when taking both at the otc doses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin d and nyquil together?
- Can i take nyquil and claritin?
- Can i take nyquil with claritin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take claritin and nyquil?
- Can you take nyquil with claritin?
- Can i take nyquil with allegra d?
- Can i take claritin d while pregnant?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free