Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Claritin D And Nyquil
Yes: Yes, you can take both. There are no significant side effects when taking both at the otc doses. ...Read more
Yes you can: You can take both medications at the same time providing that you follow the recommended otc doses. ...Read more
Nyquil, which one?: most nyquil preparations contain antihistaminic, some contain a decongestant, no harm of taking them together, but better hold the claritin d, which contains both an antihistaminic and a decongestant, until done with the nyquil, keep the flonase, mind you, if no improvement better see / call your doctor ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im on claritin D and flonase, but getting little relief/sleep. Is it okay to also take either theraflu nightime sever cold and cough or nyquil coldflu?
I've had cold symptoms for several days now. I took Claritin d 24 hour this morning. Can i take any cold medicine now? Such as dayquil, nyquil, alkaselzer plus etc.
If : If this is simple cold yes you could try simple remedies over the counter granted you understand that most of them do cause sedation during the day. ...Read more
Yes but why?: Claritin d is a non-sedating antihistamine-decongestant combination used to treat allergies. Nyquil is used to treat common cold symptoms. It also may contain an antihistamine and decongestant, but the antihistamine is often sedating. This would not be something to use for allergies. Thus, using both would be a 'strange' combination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin d and nyquil together?
- Can i take nyquil and claritin?
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take allegra and claritin at the same time?
- Can i take benadryl and nyquil together?
- Can i take nyquil and sudafed together?
- Can i take aleve and nyquil?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free