Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Claritin And Zyrtec Together
Is it safe to take ceterizine (zyrtec) and loratadine (claritin) together? My nasal congestion is usually fine, but when going to a client's house wit
Yes but: One can usually double up the dose on the non-sedating antihistamines without any problem. However this would not help your nasal congestion which requires a product with a -D . Nasal steroid is usually more effective. In a pinch, one may use Afrin nasal spray to decongest the dose but this should not be used for more than 4 or 5 days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Both antihistamines: Both Claritin (loratadine) and zyrtec are antihistamines. Each should last 24 hours for control of allergic rhinitis symptoms. However, some patients have more severe symptoms or may be using antihistamines for reasons other than allergic rhinitis and may require more frequent dosing of antihistamines including using Claritin (loratadine) and zyrtec same day. Recommend this be done under allergist supervision. ...Read more
Yes: Antihistamines are well tolerated even when the dose is doubled or when one is taking 2 kinds of antihistamines. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take zyrtec and claritin together?
- Can i take zyrtec with claritin?
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec in the same day?
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec at the same time?
- Can i take benadryl and zyrtec together?
- Can i take zyrtec and nyquil together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free