Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Claritin And Zyrtec Together
Is it safe to take ceterizine (zyrtec) and loratadine (claritin) together? My nasal congestion is usually fine, but when going to a client's house wit
Yes but: One can usually double up the dose on the non-sedating antihistamines without any problem. However this would not help your nasal congestion which requires a product with a -D . Nasal steroid is usually more effective. In a pinch, one may use Afrin nasal spray to decongest the dose but this should not be used for more than 4 or 5 days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not the Standard: Hi HPratt, Not really Zyrtec tablets and Claritin are usually once a day meds. They are 2 different antihistamines. Claritin does come in a 12 hour form. So you would take one in the am and one in the pm. Certainly you could use both antihistamines but it is not usually the standard of care. Thanks for your question Dr Lori Lange ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take zyrtec and claritin together?
- Can i take zyrtec with claritin?
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec at the same time?
- Can zyrtec and claritin be taken together?
- Can i take benadryl and zyrtec together?
- Can i take zyrtec and nyquil together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free