Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Claritin And Sudafed Together
Use them wisely: Sudafed is a brand name of pseudoephedrine, a decongestant used to decrease nasal congestion and secretions. Claritin is a brand name for loratadine, an antihistaminic. Claritin-d is one brand name for the combination of these two medications. This combination of medications helps to reduce nasal allergy symptoms. Long-term continuous use of decongestant result in some cases with loss of effect. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec together?
- Can i take nyquil and sudafed together?
- Can i take allegra and claritin together?
- Can i take benadryl and claritin together?
- Can i take claritin d and nyquil together?
- Can i take claritin and tylenol together?
- Can i take claritin and singulair together?
- Can i take mucinex and claritin together?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free