Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Claritin And Sudafed Together
Can u take claritin, (loratadine) sudafed, steroid, ibuprofen, soma, tramadol, & benzonate together?
Yes.: But, several of those are sedating and you should not be driving, operating machinery or doing anything else that requires coordination and dexterity. ...Read more
Yes: Sudafed and plain Claritin (loratadine) can be taken together. Sudafed is a decongestant, and Claritin (loratadine) is an antihistamine. Claritin (loratadine) d already contains pseudoephedrine, the ingredient in original sudafed, so Claritin (loratadine) d should never be taken with sudafed. ...Read more
Use them wisely: Sudafed is a brand name of pseudoephedrine, a decongestant used to decrease nasal congestion and secretions. Claritin is a brand name for loratadine, an antihistaminic. Claritin-d is one brand name for the combination of these two medications. This combination of medications helps to reduce nasal allergy symptoms. Long-term continuous use of decongestant result in some cases with loss of effect. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin with sudafed?
- Can i take claritin and sudafed at the same time?
- Can sudafed and claritin be taken together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take nyquil and sudafed together?
- Can i take claritin and ibuprofen together?
- Can i take mucinex and claritin together?
- Can i take claritin and singulair together?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free