Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Claritin And Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes: The two do not interfere with one another. ...Read more
Yes, no problem.: There is no interaction.Get a more detailed answer ›
My daughter is 8 and has headache and congestion in her sinuses. Can I have her take Advil (ibuprofen) and loratadine together?
I have a sinus headache and I want to take ibuprofen but I already took Claritin (loratadine) allergy. Can I mix the two?
Yes: They are unrelated, and there are no significant interactions. Yes you can take both. In fact, usually i'll recommend a similar combination for hayfever, colds, etc. ...Read more
Can u take claritin, (loratadine) sudafed, steroid, ibuprofen, soma, tramadol, & benzonate together?
Yes.: But, several of those are sedating and you should not be driving, operating machinery or doing anything else that requires coordination and dexterity. ...Read more
Can my 8 year old take Claritin (loratadine) and ibuprofen together? Not sure if her runny nose is due to allergies, but she has a fever.
Yes: They can be given together.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take ibuprofen with claritin?
- Can i take claritin and ibuprofen together?
- Can you take ibuprofen with claritin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take zyrtec with claritin?
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec?
- Can i take claritin with sudafed?
- Can i take benadryl with claritin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free