Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Clarithromycin While On Tylenol
Advil (ibuprofen): Unless there is a specific contraindication you should be fine. ...Read more
Yes: This should not be a problem, but it is always advisable to check for interactions with your friendly pharmacist who has a computer program which is updated continuously. ...Read more
Yes: No significant interactions between these two products. ...Read more
Etoh and Clarithro: Phillip353 ~ you can drink on anything (except FLAGYL! and ANTABUSE! ) but reduce intake. ( Clarithro can cause diarrea or intest hurrying and so does alcohol. The combination could reduce absorption of antibiotic) So yes, but dont let the dog out ! And I am trusting your 19y to behave as 49y , k? :-)) ...Read more
Tylenol (acetaminophen) is ok: Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (such as lexapro) may enhance the antiplatelet effect of NSAID (such as Aleve/Advil). NSAID may diminish the therapeutic effect of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. That being said, many of my patients take both with no problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Apo clarithromycin can you take with advil or tylenol
- Can i take sudafed with clarithromycin?
- Can i take ibuprofen and clarithromycin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take clarithromycin with dramamine?
- Can i take paracitamol with clarithromycin?
- Can i take tylenol with codeine while on champix?
- Can i take tylenol sinus while nursing?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free