Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Clarithromycin While On Tylenol
Tylenol (acetaminophen): Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
There are: no interactions between these two medications.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can you take clarithromycin 500mg tablets together, or in the same day (24hrs) as, oxycodone/acetaminophen 10/325s?
Yes: Tylenol (acetaminophen) is OK, however, there is a long list of medications and foods that can interact with simvastatin, including antiviral medications, seizure medications, antibiotics - esp. erythromycin family, citrus - esp. grapefruit, stomach medications, some psychiatric medications, other cholesterol medications, some heart medications, etc. Check your medication list with your doctor. ...Read more
Bad drug: Liver and kidney toxic, better to avoid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Apo clarithromycin can you take with advil or tylenol
- Can i take sudafed with clarithromycin?
- Can i take ibuprofen and clarithromycin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take tylenol sinus while nursing?
- Can i take tylenol while breastfeeding?
- Can i take tylenol pm while pregnant?
- Can i take tylenol sinus while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free