Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Cellulase While Pregnant
It depends: It depends based on the test you use. Most OTC urine pregnancy test manufacturer will note on the box or insert how many days after sex you can expect the test to be accurate. Different tests are different. On average, it can be detected 10 days after a missed menstrual period. If concern, consider taking a blood/serum HCG test which is more reliable from your doctor's office/lab. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: There is no adverse affect of Diphenhydramine (benadryl) on pregnancy and no adverse affects to developing baby. However, remember it can make you very drowsy, and this may be exaggerated during pregnancy, so don't use and do things like drive or use chain saws after taking the med. Also, make sure to get extra fluids as it can cause a bit of dizziness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See doctor: When you are pregnant , you are under the care of your ob/gyn, you need to check with your OB what is allowed and what is not recommended.In general, esp the first trimester (12 weeks) you should not take any med because this is the time for development of your baby.Again, it is best to see your OB and inquire about any meds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i take for sickness while pregnant?
- Can i take multivitamins while pregnant?
- What can i take for depression while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take water pills while pregnant?
- What vitamins can i take while pregnant?
- Can i take a warm bath while pregnant?
- Can i take keflex while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online