Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Azo While Breast Feeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Azo standard (phenazopyridine): Yes you may take azo dtandanrd while nursing. ...Read more
Azo yeast: Azo yeast contains boneset (eupatorium perfoliatum), mistletoe leaf (viscum album) ; lactobacillus sporogenes. The product site states “pregnant ; breastfeeding women are advised to consult their doctor.” it does not appear to be well studied. Unless your physician is familiar w this product ; can clear it’s use – would not recommend taking while pregnant or breast feeding. ...Read more
Probably safe: Levocarnitine and acetyl-l-carnitine (acetlycarnitine) are normal components of human milk that are required for fat metabolism. It appears unlikely that maternal levocarnitine supplements during nursing would be harmful to the infant, but until more data are available, it is probably best to avoid levocarnitine. Any doubts about any chemicals: http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/htmlgen?LACT ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take azo for urinary pain relief while exclusively breast feeding?
- Can i take azo standard while pregnant?
- Can i take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take advil while breast feeding?
- Can you take azo while breastfeeding?
- Can you take azo while pregnant?
- Can you take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Talk to a pediatrician online