Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Aspirin While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I m 11 wk pregnant after icsi, is it safe to take 75 mg aspirin daily?My dr NT available, she hd advised to take till wk12 bt i m NT sure abt pregnant age
My friend is 5weeks pregnant had 1miscarriage. Her ob advise her to take aspirin.I just want to know if it is safe to take aspirin?
Yes: Low dose Aspirin has been found in certain cases to be helpful during pregnancy. Aspirin 81 mg may reduce the occurrence of preeclampsia; may reduce pregnancy loss in some clotting factors; may help implantation by thickening the endometrial lining and increasing uterine blood flow. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I m 27wk pregnant.I m on aspirin 75mg daily.For past 5 days BP taken daily in morning is 130-135/90-95.Pulse rate is 125.Should i take any precaution?
Yes: You should be talking to your ob. Those diastolic bp's (the lower BP number) are creeping up too high, and your heart rate is also too high. You need some further lab workup and exam to see if you are becoming preeclamptic or other problems. Call OB immediately when office opens in the morning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm pregnant and dr has me on baby aspirin. Last night i threw up a little while after taking it. Should i take another one?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much tylenol can i take while pregnant?
- What medicine can i take for a sinus infection while pregnant?
- Can i take cystex while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Can i take benadryl while pregnant?
- Can i take allegra while pregnant?
- Can i take airborne while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free