Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Aspirin To Relieve Stomach Pain
Can one take Aspiring if he/she has erosive gastritis? Have been taking Plavix
for Xience V stent for 7 months now,constant stomach pain, taken off aspirin 3.5 m ago, no change. Also Protonix 20mg a day.
Yes.: Aspirin can cause erosive gastritis in some people. If you were told to stop it, don't start it again. Also, don't take ibuprofen, or naprosyn. Call your doctor about the best meds for you to take and in what dosage for pain If you have persistent pain not responding to Protonix also call your doc for help.If dizziness, increasing pain, fever, vomiting, blood in stool (black or red) to ER. ...Read more
Pill gastritis: Aspirin, especially un-coated ones, can be very irritating to an empty stomach, and can cause nausea/vomiting and pain. You should eat or drink with aspirin, and consider the "enteric-coated" types. Also, use the lowest mg recommended for your condition (81 or 162 if don't require 324mg). If pain comes on, antacid should stop. If not, ask your dr. ...Read more
Is there anything other then going to a hospital to get rid of stomach pain caused by a large overdose of aspirin?
It would be silly: For anyone here to tell you of a home remedy. There are many side effects of overdose of Aspirin including ulcer and bleeding, kidney problem and acid-base disturbance, liver problem, etc.. It would be devastating if we tell you not to go to the hospital, and please do so. ...Read more
Powders with paracetamol and aspirin seem to induce nausea and stomach pain. Is this a normal effect on the aspirin on the ulcer, or am i allergic to aspirin?
I think my unintended weight loss, stomach pain and loss of appetite may be caused by Plavix, which I've been taking for 7 months after a heart attack and a DES in LAD. I was already taken off Aspirin. What should I do?
Drug effect: Though possible, given recent published data you should stay on dual antiplatelet agents for up to 3 years after such a stent,fortunately there are a variety of drug options available,As stopping aspirin did not apparently resolve your symptoms then you should go back to it,see your cardiologist re other drug options.Also it is CRITICAL that other causes of weight loss be fully evaluated by an MD ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take ibuprofen and aspirin together to relieve headache?
- Can i take aspirin and tylenol to relieve a headache?
- Is there anything i can take to relieve tmj pain and im also 13 weeks pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i use to relieve the pain after someone poked me in the eye?
- What can i put on a blister in my mouth to relieve pain?
- Can i take 2 aspirins a day to thin my blood?
- I have a spondylolysis in my lumbar spine what can i do to relieve the pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free