Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Aspirin And Advil Together
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes, you can: taking both at once should be OK, but taking too many NSAID's, every day for several weeks or months can cause damage. Always talk to your doctor before combining medications. ...Read more
Motrin & Percocet: Motrin is an anti-inflammation medication. Percocet is a narcotic pain killer. They are prescribed together to treat many painful conditions. You can take them together, just be aware that both of them have side effects and Percocet has great addiction potential. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Theraflu contains Acetaminophen (tylenol (acetaminophen)) as its pain reliever. Taking Ibuprofen with it would be safe. When taking theraflu, it is very important to not take take additional tylenol (acetaminophen), (acetaminophen) since tylenol (acetaminophen) overdosing is rather easy to do and can damage your liver. ...Read more
Yes: No problems at proper dosing regimens.Get a more detailed answer ›
Possibly: It depends on the particular clinical pain issue (s) and the reason(s) for taking the pain medications. As long as there are no kidney or liver issues, it should be fine. It is necessary to stay within the recommended dosages /frequency of use and avoid using this combination of medications for more than a few days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take advil and nyquil together?
- Can advil and aspirin be taken together?
- Can i take advil and aspirin at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take advil with aspirin?
- Can i take an advil for headache after taking a low dose aspirin?
- Can you take advil and percocet together?
- Can you take advil and acetaminophen together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free