Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Antibiotics And Pain Medication At The Same Time For Mastitis
Do I need to take antibiotics for possible mastitis? Fever resolved in less than 24 hrs but still have lump in breast. Baby got fever today, related?
Diagnosed with non-lactating mastitis 3rd time.antibiotics rid fever&pain but unbearable itching remains.no rash.cancer? or could it be anything else?
Your doctor can help: The doctor who gave you antibiotics is your first line of help. Ask him/her if a second opinion with a breast cancer specialist or a surgeon may be useful to further investigate your problem. You may need X-Rays of your breast(Mammography, Ultrasound or MRI scan). These can be used to check for Breast Cancer. Use local applications of a good moisturizer to provide relief from itching. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes, it is safe. And you need to keep emptying your milk. ...Read more
Mastitis: Once on antibiotics you can expect significant improvement in 2-3 days. If you don't feel better by tomorrow call your doctor. ...Read more
I have mastitis. It has been 10 days on antibiotics and it is still inflamed and hurts! is this normal?
No: If you are not feeling better, you should check with your doctor. There may be a more serious infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take ibuprofen and antibiotics at the same time?
- Can i take levothyroxine and cipralex at the same time?
- Can i take advil and aspirin at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take zyrtec and benadryl at the same time?
- Can i take creatine and protein at the same time?
- Can i take claritin and sudafed at the same time?
- Can i take midol and advil at the same time?
- Talk to a pediatrician online