Doctor insights on:
Can I Take An Antihistamine And A Decongestant Together
Yes you can: You can take both medications at the same time providing that you follow the recommended otc doses. ...Read more
Is it safe to take an antihistamine and a decongestant everyday to help combat chronic sinus infections?
In general, yes: Improving nasal function will decrease the incidence and severity of sinusitis. If you are allergic and congested then a combination of an antihistamine decongestant can be of help. So can intranasal steroids and other measures. If you have recurrent infections an allergy evaluation and a good ENT evaluation can be of great benefit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: This combination is commercially available as an otc medicine -ask pharmacist. ...Read more
My doctor told me not to take antihistamines before allergy test but I've been taking nasonex and Otrivin decongestant is that ok?
Okay: A number of medications should be discontinued prior to allergy skin testing. Steroid nasal sprays like nasonex may be continued. Otrivine is a nasal decongestant which should only be used for temporary relief of symptoms may be continued. Escitalopram and inhalers and nebulizers may be continued. ...Read more
Dry eyes. Can't take decongestant or antihistamine for sinus infection. Will Sinoclear serve the purpose of unclogging sinus n post nasal drip?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take an antihistamine and a decongestant?
- Can i take antihistamine and decongestant together?
- Can you take an antihistamine and a decongestant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take antihistamines and decongestants together?
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec together?
- Can i take pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine together?
- Can i take allegra and zyrtec together?
- Talk to a dermatologist online