Doctor insights on:
Can I Take An Advil For Headache After Taking A Low Dose Aspirin
What can I take for headaches, if I am allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, tylenol, acetominophen and penicilin?
Headaches: Go see a doctor for an evaluation. You may need a prescription. ...Read more
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Is it ok to take Diamox and low dose aspirin? Also, if I stop taking Diamox how long before it 'leaves my system' so I can take aspirin or the like?
Acetazolamide & ASA: Serious complications have been reported with concomitant use of Acetazolamide & high dose aspirin. An alternative to Acetazolamide may be an option if aspirin is a necessity. Low dose aspirin may be used while under regular observation by a physician. Acetazolamide clears the body within 1 to 2 days and aspirin can be stated within a day as instructed by your doctor. ...Read more
Yes & see doctor: The two are not likely to have adverse interaction. However, depending on how high your cholesterol is and what other risk factors may be there, you may need more than green tea. Please consult your doctor, . ...Read more
Pcp has me taking 3 krill oil pills daily due to low omega 3's. I also take a low dose aspirin for heart attack prevention. Too much blood thinning?
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i take a bath after an endometrial biopsy
- How soon after taking malaria tablets can i try for a baby?
- Can ii take a low dose of xanax during my first trimester of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Right after taking a tetracycline antibiotic can i take a antiacid
- What can i take or do for severe pain after a filling?
- What can i take for my bad headaches i get them after using my inhalers?
- Could i take a low dose aspirin in order to lower the hematocrit levels
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free