Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Amoxicillin To Get Rid Of My Foul Odor And Vaginal Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Determine why: Various infections can cause discharge and odor but the treatment will vary depending on the cause, so the first step is to get checked. Some discharge and odor is completely normal but I am assuming that this is a change. Do not douche as the effect will be at best temporary and may make things much worse. ...Read more
I have had increased vaginal discharge that is white clear and has a strange odor no itchiness or redness what can I do to get rid of this?
I've always had vaginal discharge it is creamy white and sometimes has an ordor. How do I get rid of it?
I constantly get vaginal discharge so I have to wear a pad every day .. Is there anything I can do to prevent this ? Thanks
Yes: It's normal to have discharge on your panties every day, of course, if you have excess, then that can be bothersome. First I would make appt with doctor to make sure that you don't have an overgrowth of bacteria in your vagina. Best bacteria for vagina is lactobaccilli, the kind of bacteria in yogurt. Sometimes normal bacteria can 'overgrow' causing excess discharge. Diet may influence ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- What can i take to get rid of brain fog and poor concentration?
- How can i build my immune system to get rid of hpv?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of vaginal irritation and dryness?
- What can i do to get rid of bed bug bites on my skin?
- What can i do to get rid of stinky smell from my hand cast?
- What can i do to get rid of pain and swelling after getting a lip piercing?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free