Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Allegra And Claritin Together
Not necessary: Both Allegra (fexofenadine) and Claritin (loratadine) are new generation antihistamines. There is no particular advantage to taking both together. On the other hand, there is probably no harm either. If symptoms are not controlled with antihistamines, see your doctor to confirm your diagnosis and get appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not recommended: Those are both drugs of the same classification , antihistamines. They should not be taken together, one or the other. If you need more help with your allergies, you should see your primary care doctor, an allergist, or an ENT allergist. There are many other rx that can be used. You could benefit from allergy testing and a detailed nasal and sinus exam. ...Read more
Yes, but why: Claritin (loratadine) and Allegra are both new generation antihistamines while the d is pseudoephedrine, a decongestant. Typically one or the other medication should be sufficient, although there are no drug interactions or side effects. If you think you need both, see an allergist for a better treatment plan. ...Read more
Is it okay to take loratadine and Allegra (fexofenadine) together in the morning for combined effectiveness. Should I seek allergy shot. How good is it?
Yes: Mix and match is okGet a more detailed answer ›
You can but: Both are non sedating antihistames take one or , too many pills not good. You can take them 12 hrs apart just for 5--7 days oce or twice a year. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take claritin and allegra together?
- Can i take allegra and claritin at the same time?
- Can allegra and claritin be taken together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take allegra and nyquil together?
- Can i take allegra and dayquil together?
- Can i take allegra and benadryl together?
- Can i take allegra and zyrtec together?
- Talk to an allergist online for free