Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Aleve With Flexeril
Yes: Other than an increased risk of GI problems, there is no issue with this combination. ...Read more
yes: But only if recommended and prescribed by a licensed physician. ...Read more
You can but: Be aware that the two medications together may put your stomach at risk for irritation/inflamation/ulceration. You may consider taking the ibuprofen with food, but also ask your prescribing doctor if it may be worthwhile taking short term anti-secretory(acid) medications while taking both of these to help protect your upper gastrointestinal tract. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Probably Not a Prob: If you mean Tussionex, which is Hydrocodone and Chlorpheniramine, there shouldn't be a problem. Tussionex is a combination opiate and antihistamine and ibuprofen is a pain killer/anti-inflammatory related to aspirin; neither should do any damage to the other or to you if you use them as directed.Tussionex will probably make you drowsy and ibuprofen could upset your stomach, but nothing too serious ...Read more
Yes, however...: Doxycycline and nsaids (the chemical class of these two drugs ) are fine. However, I am not sure why you are taking the loxoprofen and alleve. It should be one or the other. Too much of this class of drug can cause GI ulcers and other problems. Talk it over with your physician. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take a flexeril with a trasadone?
- Can i take flexeril if im pregnant in pain?
- Can i take flexeril at night with phentermine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take venlafaxine and flexeril together?
- Can i take flexeril and venlafaxine together?
- Can i take plavix with aleve?
- Can i take lisinopril with aleve?
- Can i take benadryl with flexeril?