Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Advil With Cipro
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I've been on ciprofloxacin and Flagyl since yesterday 2 xs a day and I still have temp 100.5 I'm on Norco 2 can I take advil?
Not unusual: Not unusual when being treated outpatient for diverticulitis to run a low grade fever for up to 48 hours after antibiotics started. If pain and fever persist beyond 72 hours, need re-evaluation. Ibuprofen with norco is OK if still hurting. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can I take ibuprofen pm .. Cipro.. Metronidazole. I took the antiobiotic at 2pm today .. I have diverticulitis and I cant sleep?
Not really: As long as your kidney are ok, you can take advil. My issue is the 'pm' is diphenhydramine. There is no reason for you to take it unless you are having an allergic reaction. Diphenhydramine can cause tardive dyskinesia, which doesn't have treatment. So you can take it, but i don't think you should. Straight advil is fine. ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can. There is no relationship in how they work and can be taken together without concern of a possible cross reaction. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take advil with antibiotics?
- Can i take advil with lexapro?
- Can i take advil with ciprofloxacin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take advil with meloxicam?
- Can i take advil with nyquil cough?
- Can i take advil with aleve?
- Can i take advil with acetaminophen?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free