Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Advil If I Have Glaucoma
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I was prescribed 10mg amitriptyline at bedtime for migraines. Is it ok to take Advil if I have a headache?
Is it safe to take Advil if I have asthma? I have taken it before without adverse reactions, but the bottle cautions asthma users to consult a doctor
2tab three a day: Advil is Ibuprofen with sugar coated it come in different forms, every tablet of advil contain 200 mg of Ibuprofen it could used up 4 times a day, even for kids come as drops be careful follow your doctor advice for the amount you use, it reduce fever and swelling and reduce swelling in the joints. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take mucinex if i have glaucoma?
- Can i take advil if i have high blood pressure?
- Can i take advil if i have diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take imodium if i have a stomach bug?
- Can i still take allegra if i have liver disease?
- Can i take beta glucan if i have hypothyroidism?
- Can i take garcinia cambogia if i have hypothyroidism?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free