Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Acid Pills While On Amoxicillin
Yes: They should not affect each other.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes.: There should not be a problem or interaction. ...Read more
Yes: You can take caltrate (calcium pill) while on birth control pills. To be safe, you should take the one in the am and the other at dinner (some minerals in calcium may bind with other pills if taken at the same time). To be extra safe, you can ask your pharmacist as well. But the short answer is yes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Should not have any direct interaction, though both drug classes have many potential complications. Always good to ask! ...Read more
Yes, however...: Yes, in fact this is wise if you have an infection as vitamins support your immune system.But one shouldn't take tetracycline or Doxycycline at the same time as multivits, calcium, magnesium or zinc-they should be taken at least 2 hours apart.High doses of vit. C may increase levels of tetracycline/doxycycline but this could help them work better.Vits have no know interactions with other antibiotics. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take cranberry pills with amoxicillin?
- Can i take amoxicillin while on the advocare challenge?
- Can i take water pills while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take diet pills while breastfeeding?
- Can i take four pills of amoxicillin to treat gandareha?
- Can i take folic acid while breastfeeding?
- Can i take theraflu max d while on amoxicillin 875mg?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online