Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Acetaminophen While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it safe to take acetaminophen while pregnant? I am 18 weeks and have a bad cold/cough/headache & body aches. Regular strength, 325mg
Tylenol, (acetaminophen) : Tylenol, (acetaminophen) acetminophen, is safe to take when pregnant. Please be sure to follow the dosing instructions on the package. Do not take more than it recommends. Overdosing on tylenol (acetaminophen) is very dangerous to your liver. Hope you feel better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Safe: Tempra is just Tylenol (acetaminophen, aka paracetamol) sold in places outside the US. It is usually considered safe, though in some studies there is an association between frequent maternal use of acetaminophen during pregnancy and asthma in early childhood. Occasional use is considered safe. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i take for sickness while pregnant?
- Can i take multivitamins while pregnant?
- What can i take for depression while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take water pills while pregnant?
- What vitamins can i take while pregnant?
- Can i take a warm bath while pregnant?
- Can i take keflex while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free