Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Acetaminophen While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it safe to take acetaminophen while pregnant? I am 18 weeks and have a bad cold/cough/headache & body aches. Regular strength, 325mg
Congratulations!: Yes, you may take children's Acetaminophen but why not adult acetaminophen? This medication is dosed based on weight so if you weigh at least 100 pounds (to be safe) you can take the adult dose of Acetaminophen every 4-6 hours as needed only. It is always a good idea to discuss any medicine with you OB before you take any medicine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My tooth really hurts n my dentist & OBGYNE gave me acetaminophen 4 pain coz I'm 13wks pregnant. Is acetaminophen safe to take? Just need 2nd opinion.
Yes: It is safe. Read label for appropriate dosing and good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much tylenol can i take while pregnant?
- What medicine can i take for a sinus infection while pregnant?
- Can i take cystex while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Can i take benadryl while pregnant?
- Can i take allegra while pregnant?
- Can i take airborne while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free