Doctor insights on:
Can I Take A Skin Tag Off Myself
Surgical removal: They can be surgically removed.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm unsure if I have skin tags or warts. Is there a way i can send an image so you can take a look?
Have it snipped off: Under local anesthesia by your family doctor, proctologist (if you can still find a practicing one), or colorectal surgeon. This is not something you can self-treat, nor should you. Even though it's a truly simple quick procedure, if it gets infected you have big trouble, so let an expert do it and follow up appropriately! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is a skin tag with a base about the size of a dime cause for concern? The "tag" part takes up about 1/3 of the area. Can this turn to melanoma?
Skin tag removal: Best to see your physician for this one. Occasionally skin tags can cause a bit of bleeding when they are removed and it is best done by your doctor who can see the area clearly and use a local anesthetic with a vasoconstrictor and an agent to stop bleeding after removal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i cut off a skin tag myself will it hurt?
- Can i cut a skin tag off myself?
- Can i just cut off a skin tag?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i cut off skin tags myself?
- Can i cut off a skin tag with scissors?
- I have skin tag near my eye lid can i cut off at home
- What can i do for my skin tags without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a dermatologist online