Doctor insights on:
Can I Take A Shower Right After Going To Therapeutic Mud Bath On A Vacation
I have a smell of pee in my vagina even if I take a shower or bath and don't pee yet. What can this be from?
Dermatitis: I do not recommend bathing in bleach - bleach is an irritant to the skin and may make your dermatitis worse. If your reaction to sumac is widespread, you may need oral prednisone and antihistamines. If so, see your doctor. If you have a rash in only a small area, apply over the counter hydrocortisone, a thin layer daily. You can take an OTC histamine daily for itching. ...Read more
I have stitches in my ankle since 5 days ago. Can i soak it in the bath or must i take a shower? I would like to relax in the bath.
Dream come true: Any kid would love a mud bath! mind the temperature and there are always showers close by. ...Read more
I had d & c yesterday an i'm not sure of i can take a plain bath to get clean as i don't have a shower?
Yes, you can: Don't take an extended bubble bath, though. You may also consider sealing off the vagina with a tampon covered with vaseline. ...Read more
My period STOPS when I shower or take a bath. It completely stops and resumes a few minutes after I'm done. Why?
Why do flea bites take ages to heal and why do they keep bleeding when I get out of shower or bath ? Help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take a bath after delivery?
- Breathless when i go to take a shower
- How soon after a hysterectomy can i take a bath?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i take a bath after an endometrial biopsy
- How long after having a baby can i take a bath?
- Can i use therapeutic bath devices to help the pain?
- Can i take a shower during radiation treatments?
- Talk to a dermatologist online