Doctor insights on:
Can I Take A Pregnancy Test After My Period
When in doubt: just check pregnancy test. And if you are still not bleeding normally and first pregnancy test was negative, check it again in 1 week. If both negative and your symptoms persist, get to a GYN so they can help you determine what the next step is to regulate your period. You can wait a little longer to see if your periods will fix themselves. ...Read more
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Testing: It says it clearly on all tests. To be valid a test must be at the very least two weeks after the sexual encounter and it is very well known that if you test before you miss a period then that is a waste of money since it would be too early to test. Test after you miss a period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Get HPV vaccine. Practice safe sex. ...Read more
By your period: Newer sensitive home tests turn positive by the time your next expected peiod should arrive. If it's not positive, repeat in a week. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take a pregnancy test after my missed period?
- How long after my period can i take a pregnancy test?
- Can i take a pregnancy test right after my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take a pregnancy test 9 days after my period?
- How long after my missed period can i take a home pregnancy test?
- Should i take a pregnancy test after my period
- How long after a missed period can i take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free