Doctor insights on:
Can I Take A Motion Sickness Pill And Later Still Go Skiing
I've always suffer of motion sickness now im 16 weeks pregnant still with motion sickness can i take dramamine for this? and if so,wich dramamine?
Obstetrician: All pregnant women should consult their obstetrician before taking any medications including over the counter ones. ...Read more
Yes: Dimenhydrinate is a histamine antagonist designed to counter some of the ill effects of motion in cars and boats to which some persons are prone. One of its major side effects is drowsiness. Before taking dimenhydrinate you should check with your doctor that it does not interact with any other medications you are already on. ...Read more
Dramamine.: With a physicians prescription there should not be a problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i still go swimming with a mild flu sickness?
- I have had a headache for 5 days and no matter what i do or take it wont go away
- What antibiotic can i take if im allergic to penicillin and i have a sore throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i fail a pregnancy test and still be preg?
- Im pregnant and have a severe toothache what can i take
- Can i still fly on a plane after having a major stroke and brain surgery?
- I got into a fight and threw a punch my fingers still hurt what can i do
- Talk to a aerospace physician online for free