Doctor insights on:
Can I Take A Decongestant With Claritin
I had horrible allergies even though I took loratadine w/ decongestant i combined it w/ cetirizone & its under control are their any bad side effects?
Overdosing Meds: Loratadine and cetirizine are both antihistamines, and carry side effects including sedation and drowsiness, among others. Increasing the dose of one agent, or combining agents, may increase the likelihood and severity of adverse effects and potential drug interactions. You should consult a physician before modifying medication instructions. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My daughter is allergic to phenylephrine and dextrometh orphan. She is on antibiotics,loratadine,hydroxy zone HCI,. She needs a decongestant,now what?
Dry eyes. Prescribed Loratadine for sinus infection. Make eyes a lot drier. Can replace antihistamine with decongestant to control post nasal drip?
Can i take loratadine which is for allergy and acetaminophen, phenylephrine hydrochloride, chlorophniramine maleate for Cold&Flu at the same time?
Hello my favorite doctors! Just wondering if the clairitin that doesn't have the decongestant in it keepsyou awake as well? I've heard this complaint.
Unlikely: Claritin (loratadine) is considered a non-sedating antihistamine. By package insert it is associated with 7% sedation. Higher doses and taking medication that slows the metabolism of loratadine such as erythromycin, cimetidine (Tagamet) or ketoconazole can cause sedation even with 1 tablet. Rarely, it is an upper, but this is unusual. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take a decongestant with allegra?
- Can i take a decongestant with zyrtec?
- Can i take a decongestant with a steroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take ibuprofen with claritin?
- Can i take a muscle relaxant with ibuprophen?
- Can i take an antihistamine and a decongestant together?
- Allergy medicine that i can take with a thyroid disease
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free