Doctor insights on:
Can I Take A Decongestant With Claritin
Yes you can: You can take both medications at the same time providing that you follow the recommended otc doses. ...Read more
I had horrible allergies even though I took loratadine w/ decongestant i combined it w/ cetirizone & its under control are their any bad side effects?
Overdosing Meds: Loratadine and cetirizine are both antihistamines, and carry side effects including sedation and drowsiness, among others. Increasing the dose of one agent, or combining agents, may increase the likelihood and severity of adverse effects and potential drug interactions. You should consult a physician before modifying medication instructions. ...Read more
My daughter is allergic to phenylephrine and dextrometh orphan. She is on antibiotics,loratadine,hydroxy zone HCI,. She needs a decongestant,now what?
Steroids,: either in spray or oral form, can help reduce nasal congestion associated with sinus infections in people who cannot take traditional decongestants. These medications are available by Rx only. ...Read more
Dry eyes. Prescribed Loratadine for sinus infection. Make eyes a lot drier. Can replace antihistamine with decongestant to control post nasal drip?
Yes: The two medications do not conflict with each other and may be used at the same time. ...Read more
Can i take loratadine which is for allergy and acetaminophen, phenylephrine hydrochloride, chlorophniramine maleate for Cold&Flu at the same time?
Yes: but whether it helps that much is a different question. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take a decongestant with allegra?
- Can i take a decongestant with zyrtec?
- Can i take a decongestant with a steroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take ibuprofen with claritin?
- Can i take a muscle relaxant with ibuprophen?
- Can i take an antihistamine and a decongestant together?
- Allergy medicine that i can take with a thyroid disease
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free