Doctor insights on:
Can I Take 4 Nyquil Liquicaps
I took over-the-counter Robitussin (guaifenesin) can I take prescription Robitussin (guaifenesin) with codeine after 4 hours?
Not recommended: usually not recommended together. if must 6 to 8 hrs apart if not drowsy ...Read more
Advil (ibuprofen): On an "as needed basis", no harm. ...Read more
Not recommended: Gravol (dimenhydriante) is used for nausea, motion sickness, etc. Ia side effect of this drug is drowsiness. Nyquil also does this through a different drug. The combination may cause excessive drowsiness , etc. Dont recommend this if driving or operating machinery. Always ask your pharmacist before taking any over the counter drugs. Good luck. ...Read more
Nyquil, Mucinex (guaifenesin) and aleve? I have been taking Mucinex (guaifenesin) and took Aleve today, but can't sleep. Can i take nyquil to help me?
Biaxin (clarithromycin) and mucinex: Yes. I use them together all the time. I am not aware of any interactions. Just take the recommended doses and you should be fine. If you are concerned check the info on the Mucinex (guaifenesin) and any p-450 metabolism of the drug would be a problem. Good luck and feel better. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take zithromax with nyquil?
- Can i take nyquil with losartan?
- Can i take nyquil with indomethacin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take advil and nyquil?
- Can i take nyquil with motrin?
- Can i take azithromycin and nyquil?
- Can i take nyquil with zoloft?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free