Doctor insights on:
Can I Swim With A Burst Eardrum
Not painful: A perforated ear drum usually is not associated with pain unless you have a middle ear infection. Also there are sensory nerves innervating the middle ear mucosa and depending on the size of the perforation, air from the outside may irritate these nerves and cause pain. If the perforation is more than 4-5 mm. Surgery can help. But when you say burst, it could be a tear and may heal on its own. ...Read more
Can you tell me if a burst eardrum is very painful. But how does does this actually affect hearing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you fly with a burst eardrum?
- Can eardrum burst by blowing nose?
- Burst eardrum
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get meningitis if your eardrum bursts and infection gets into your brain?
- How can you tell if you have burst your eardrum?
- Can i fly with a perforated eardrum?
- Burst eardrum causes
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online