Doctor insights on:
Can I Still Take Allegra If I Have Liver Disease
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Sure...: ...but at the risk of a considerable cost to your health. Since we don't know what kind of liver disease you have, your co-morbidities, or your other circumstances we can only speak in generalities. Explore your question with a local doctor who knows you well. ...Read more
Risk versus benefit: Many medications, including statins, cause a very small percentage of people to develop liver injury which is generally mild but enough to concern physicians. It's a matter of weighing what's best for a person overall in a world in which no one can be certain of outcomes and much of medical practice is driven by fear of legal liability. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to cure fatty liver disease? Any advice on what medicine to take to cure the disease?
Yes: If you find that comforting.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take nyquil if i have fatty liver disease?
- Can i still smoke marijuana if i have addisons disease?
- Can i still have celiac disease if a skin test showed negative for wheat allergy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What antibiotic can i take if im allergic to penicillin and i have a sore throat?
- Can i drin non alcoholic beer if i have a fatty liver?
- Can i take advil if i have glaucoma?
- Can i take imodium if i have a stomach bug?
- Talk to an allergist online for free