Doctor insights on:
Can I Still Have A Baby Since I Had An Endometrial Ablastion
Difficult: The purpose of an endometrial ablation is to destroy a part of the uterine lining. That is the part where a pregnancy would need to implant. Sometimes, hysteroscopy can be used to try to make that area better for a pregnancy to implant, but it is not easy to do, and definitely requires a fertility specialist to counsel you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am 52 years old. I had an endometrial ablation over 10 years ago and have not had a period since then. Can i still get pregnant?
Been over 2wks since i had a laparoscopy hysteroscopy endometrial ablation d &c feel nausous. And still having pain ultra sound showed fluid ?
I had a hysteroscopy, biopsy, d&c and endometrial ablation on friday. It is sunday and i still haven't had a bowel movement since thursday morning.?
Complications: Constipation after an endometrial ablation may be an indication of a serious complication of the procedure which could result from an unrecognized perforation of the uterus.You should see your physiciamn immediately for reassurance specially if you have abdominal bloating and pain, nausea fever and feeling of being unwell. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: Endometrial ablation is done to reduce menstrual flow, not necessarily eliminate menses. In the best of cases, 40% of women have no menses. The important question is were your menses absent and now back? Also, are they getting heavier? If the answer is yes to either of these questions, then see your gynecologist, maybe there is an alternative treatment such as laparoscopic hysterectomy to help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had endometrial ablation 9 weeks ago. I'm still bleeding everyday. Light to medium.Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i still get an std if i have had a hysterectomy?
- Had ovarian cyst surgery can i still have a baby
- I had a hysterectomy can i still have a baby
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant when my uteris is full of cysts an still have a period?
- I had an ovarian cyst can i still have kids
- How soon after a miscarriage can i have an orgasm?
- I can feel a strong pulse below my stomach does this mean that i have an aaa
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free