Doctor insights on:
Can I Still Get An Std If I Have Had A Hysterectomy
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
STDs: There are twelve stds. Not one of them is less likely if you have had a hysterectomy. That being said, leaves me to wonder what you are really specifically asking about. Having had a hysterectomy will not change your risk of carrying or being infected with any of the twelve common stds. ...Read more
I have light spotting daily for 3 weeks . I had a partial hysterectomy 6 months ago .5 weeks ago I had unprotected sex one time . Could I have std?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get an std if i have sex in a hot tub?
- If a condom breaks can i get an std
- Can i get pregnant when my uteris is full of cysts an still have a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i still have a baby since i had an endometrial ablastion?
- If i have nocturnal epilepsy can i still get a drivers license
- Can i get an epidural if i have a tattoo?
- I had a hysterectomy can i still have a baby
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free