Doctor insights on:
Can I Still Get An Std If I Have Had A Hysterectomy
This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
STDs: There are twelve stds. Not one of them is less likely if you have had a hysterectomy. That being said, leaves me to wonder what you are really specifically asking about. Having had a hysterectomy will not change your risk of carrying or being infected with any of the twelve common stds. ...Read more
I have light spotting daily for 3 weeks . I had a partial hysterectomy 6 months ago .5 weeks ago I had unprotected sex one time . Could I have std?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I had a hysterectomy can i still have a baby
- I had a hysterectomy and still have pain
- After having a hysterectomy is it possible to still get an std
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i had an abortion can i still get pregnant
- Can i still have a baby since i had an endometrial ablastion?
- I had an ovarian cyst can i still have kids
- Had ovarian cyst surgery can i still have a baby
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free