Doctor insights on:
Can I Still Fly On A Plane After Having A Major Stroke And Brain Surgery
My father had got stroke and know he is okay after brain surgery.I heard that those who get first attack they will get second attack also.How to prev?
Should I still be having pains after brain surgery for trilgimal neugia he even did a partial nerve cut. I had a menigiomia tumor on the T nerve.. ?
Pain: If you have pains similar to the pains before the surgery it may be that the surgery did not really help. If the pain has changed in nature it may be transient following surgery and it should resolve with healing. Regardless talk to the doctor at your follow- up visit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I still have numbness on right side of body years after brain surgery to remove non cancerous tumor. Is this ever going to go away?
Unlikely: After so much time, it is unlikely to change. ...Read more
I'm still having bad headaches and swelling over 3 weeks after brain surgery(a temporal lobectomy for epilepsy). Is this unusual?
I had brain surgery and had a tumor removed and i still have a lot of headaches what is good for them.
I had brain surgery last year. When I started flying recently I've been getting head pressure. On the side of my surgery. It Dulled down after 3 weeks?
Meningeal pain: Interventions done to the meninges, 3 layers of membranes around the brain and spine, can sensitize to painful stimuli, like decreased atmospheric pressure (as in flying) allowing slight brain volume increase and stretching of the meninges. Hopefully this will get better and go away with time. ...Read more
I had brain surgery last March I'm having problems sleeping I take 2 aitvan 1mg still awake can I take zzzzquil or a 5mg melatonin along with the ait?
I had brain surgery in 2009. Multiple seizures following but that ended by 2010. But I still have a hard time swallowing.
Dysphagia: Seizures are not unusual after brain surgery or damage and thankfully you are doing well. As for the swallowing problem, your neurosurgeon is best qualified to advise you whether it's related to the brain surgery. A speech pathologist can evaluate and treat you for the dysphagia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you fly in a plane after heart bypass surgery?
- How can i remove a scar on my eyelid after a chalazion surgery?
- If i have a fever and am on antibiotics am i still contagious to an infant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i have sex after a ovarian cyst surgery
- How can i tell if i have a blood clot in my leg after a plane trip?
- Can i still have kidney stones even if they dont show up on a ct scan?
- Can i have a stable relationship and still have borderline personality disorder?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free