Doctor insights on:
Can I Sprain My Ankle By Falling Down A Flight Of Stairs
I sprained my ankle badly last night after falling down the stairs. How can I best manage the pain ?
I sprained my ankle falling down the stairs 5 months ago and now it hurts every now and then. Is this normal?
Not sure of the : Question but if you feel pain you should have it checked out. ...Read more
I have a really sore ankle from falling down the stairs sore to walk on bruised and swollen have i sprained it or something worse ?
Fell down stairs: Did your friend get a medical evaluation? Falling down stairs can cause significant injury. If there are no fractures or other injuries requiring treatment, traveling and other activities can probably be resumed as tolerated. ...Read more
I sprained my ankle on April 12th. I'm still having pain when i walk and go up and down stairs, also i have little movement in it. what should i do?
Weird 1-ever seen an ankle sprain make skin turn tan and peel 4 weeks later? (no not sunburn) fell down stairs, ankles were wrapped during sun exposur
Ankle sprain 2 weeks ago. Now still pain when walk down stairs, squat down, walk slopes. Will recover on its own with time? What treatment needed?
Have it evaluated.: Ankle pain following and injury may last a long time. The pain may be due to a fracture, sprains, arthritis, or a soft tissue injury involving the tendon, ligaments or nerves . Have the foot evaluated so that you may get the appropriate care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to watch for after falling down a flight of stairs and injurying ankle?
- How can i know if my spleen is ruptured after falling down stairs?
- What types of exercises can i do with a sprained ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of a dental abscess on my own no insurance now?
- How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my jaw line under my skin?
- How can i get a pepper burn out of my nose?
- How can i get rid of razor burn and ingrown hairs by my inner thigh?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free