Doctor insights on:
Can I Skip School If Conjunctivitis
I would miss!: Viral conjuctivitis is quite virulent. I would miss for several days, so you can't transfer to others! ...Read more
School rules!?: Depends on school rules. Some make you stay home until you've taken antibiotics for at least 1 day. Doesn't make sense since most pink eye is caused by viruses, which antibiotics don't treat. But school rules are rules. Otherwise, you can go to school. You're contagious as long as your eyes are goopy or you cough/sneeze. Be nice. Cover your mouth/nose. Wash hands. A lot. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Wait...: ...1 week.Get a more detailed answer ›
2-3 weeks: Usually pink eye or viral conjunctivitis is a self limited infection that clears up in 2-3 weeks. Most medications are supportive and are used during the period of a few weeks. It is considered most infections for the first week. Check with your doctor as they should give you instructions on when to stop the medications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i have conjunctivitis should i go to school doctor says ok but principal no
- Can i go to school with an ovarian cyst if pain?
- If he cums in my ass can i get pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i had unprotected sex two days before ovulation can i still get pregnant
- If i had sex day before ovulation can i get pregnant
- Can i get herpes if i drink from the cup of someone with it?
- What could be wrong if i can see my heart beating through my chest?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free