Doctor insights on:
Can I Save Unfinished Breast Milk
I pump my breast milk I just warmed up 3 oz for my little one to eat..it's not super warm it's about room temp. Can I save it for the next feeding?
Dry up milk: TO dry up milk production, put ice packs wrapped in towels on your breasts 15 minutes out of every hour while awake. Wear a very tight bra. Avoid hot showers. There are also prescription medications that can help dry you up - for these call your OB/GYN. ...Read more
3 main plans: Some prefer a quick method, bind up with super sized ace wrap & or pre-pregnancy bra & stop all feeds.You are miserable for a while but it works. Some drop one feeding a day until their supply drops off. Some use the baby or a breast pump to soften the the breast when it gets painful but but only enough to release the pressure while supplementing baby for the rest of the feeding. ...Read more
Protein, fat, carbs: The aap recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months for a good reason. The proteins in breastmilk are easily digested and immunoglobulins protect your baby from bacteria and viruses. The fat help with brain and eye development. Breastmilk also contains vitamins and carbohydrates (mainly lactose) in the perfect combinations for your baby's health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i save an unfinished bottle of breast milk for a later feeding?
- How can i make more breast milk?
- Can i pump breast milk by hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i pump breast milk every hour?
- I smashed my thumb can i save the nail
- My temp unfinished root canal filling came out can i wait till visit
- How can i boost my breast milk supply?
- Talk to a pediatrician online