Doctor insights on:
Can I Safely Have Sex With My Wife During Her Menses Using A Condom
Sure: There is no danger having sex while a woman is on her period other than the same risks that exist any other time. You should use condoms if you want to avoid pregnancy and are not using other birth control. Condoms also reduce the risk of sexually transmitted diseases. Important if not in a monogamous relationship. ...Read more
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Can or should?: She can still become pregnant during her period, although it is not very common. ...Read more
If a condom is used during sex, and tears, what are the chances of being pregnant, day after cycle ended, of 28 day cycle, menses 5 days, sex on day6?
Low, but possible: The most likely time to get pregnant is around the time of ovulation, which usually occurs about 2 weeks before your anticipated menstrual flow. Of course, if you are not regular, it is hard to predict. The further out you go from your ovulation, the less likely it is to get pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 59 years and my wife 50 years she has stopped periods almost 3 yrs we had sex every week using condom without any precaution we can enjoy sex?
I am 58 & wife 50 she stopped periods almost 3 yrs, we had sex always, without precaution any chance to get pregnant, we don't like condom or pills?
I am 58 and my wife 50 she has stopped periods in 3 yrs, we had sex weekly with condom, we don't like it without any precaution she can get pregnant?
I have ovary and abdomen pain. We are using condoms during sex. I have missed 2 periods but am irregular normally. Could this pain be pregnancy?
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i do sex with my girlfriend during her menses without using condom?
- How do i know if a hostess is infected or not my wife wont have sex with me?
- My girl friend has cervical cancer can i be harmed by having sex with her
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i fix my lack of sexual stamina as a male with previously high sex drive?
- I use a nebulizer with my albuteral and now i have a cough what can i do for it
- Can i have sex without a condom?
- How can i stay in touch with my friends when i have a new baby in the house?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free