Doctor insights on:
Can I Run With A Cardiac Event Monitor
I had to wear a cardiac event monitor for a month and I still have the rashes. Any tips for getting them to go away?
I am wearing a cardiac event monitor for a month. Well I have an open wound exactly where i'm supposed to out one of the electrodes. I cleaned it with 70% ethyl alcohol and neosporin today then put the electrode on just now. Is this ok? It had pus too.
Device issue: Please call CardioNet and ask themGet a more detailed answer ›
Impossible: You can't call in too much. If you're having symptoms, let them know. ...Read more
Brand?: Brand and model? Generally, these aren't available for purchase to patients. They're expensive and usually lent by doctors' offices and hospitals. ...Read more
Need training: You need to be trained in electrocardiography reading to properly read and interpret an ekg even a doctor need training to be able understand what the ekg is telling him/her. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Basic cardiac event monitor bought online any good
- Running with a heart monitor
- Adverse events monitoring
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- King of hearts event monitor
- Electrocardiogram event monitor
- Can you explain cardiac output monitoring?
- 30 day heart event monitor
- Talk to a cardiologist online