Doctor insights on:
Can I Remove A Spider Nevus From My Hand Myself
Laser treatment: Spider nevus, also called spider angioma, is a blood vessel lesion. When blanched with a glass slide, we often see pulsating feeding arteriole at the center (the "body" of the spider). Cosmetically, this is successfully treated with vascular lasers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the best treatment of Backers nevus?
He got backers nevus on his hand(bicep area)and it is spreading slowly.
On that part hair growth is more
BECKER'S NEVUS: I ASSUME THAT YOU MEAN BECKER'S NEVUS. NEVUS MEANS MOLE. THIS IS, ESSENTIALLY, A HAIRY MOLE. NO ONE KNOWS WHY IT APPEARS. ...Read more
My wife age 27 have many moles on her hand and body but the moles are evenly shaped and are in black in colour , what is the cause?
Nobody knows: This is genetic and getting a few nasty sunburns as a youngster increases the number of these as well. ...Read more
2 new moles on my hand. Asymmetrical, small (3-4mm), dark brown, not elevated from surface. Don't think it's growing but not 100% sure. What do I do?
Dermatologist: A local dermatologist can examine the lesions and determine if they need further investigation or excision. ...Read more
i am facing the problems of moles. Its increase very quickly. First its appear as a red point then turns brown. They r on my face & hands.
See derm: See dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. This could be several things. ...Read more
I have a few moles on my wrists,hands, and face. These aren't moles that pop out a little these are totally flat. Anyway I can get rid of them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How i can remove stitches mark from my hand?
- How can i keep myself from cheating on my diet this week?
- How can i stop myself from pulling out my hair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drive myself to and from the radiation treatments?
- Can my mom claim me and i claim myself?
- How can i prevent myself from harming my body due to chemical exposure?
- All night i tossed and turned how can i prevent myself from sleeping on my job
- Talk to a dermatologist online