Doctor insights on:
Can I Remove A Spider Nevus From My Hand Myself
Laser treatment: Spider nevus, also called spider angioma, is a blood vessel lesion. When blanched with a glass slide, we often see pulsating feeding arteriole at the center (the "body" of the spider). Cosmetically, this is successfully treated with vascular lasers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the best treatment of Backers nevus?
He got backers nevus on his hand(bicep area)and it is spreading slowly.
On that part hair growth is more
BECKER'S NEVUS: I ASSUME THAT YOU MEAN BECKER'S NEVUS. NEVUS MEANS MOLE. THIS IS, ESSENTIALLY, A HAIRY MOLE. NO ONE KNOWS WHY IT APPEARS. ...Read more
Sir, black spots in other words black moles developed around 40 in thighs and hands each part 10 moles.
2 new moles on my hand. Asymmetrical, small (3-4mm), dark brown, not elevated from surface. Don't think it's growing but not 100% sure. What do I do?
Dermatologist: A local dermatologist can examine the lesions and determine if they need further investigation or excision. ...Read more
i am facing the problems of moles. Its increase very quickly. First its appear as a red point then turns brown. They r on my face & hands.
See derm: See dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. This could be several things. ...Read more
I have a few moles on my wrists,hands, and face. These aren't moles that pop out a little these are totally flat. Anyway I can get rid of them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i make my scars from a hand skin graft go away?
- What can i do to help repair and alleviate pain from a damaged nerve in my hand?
- How can i remove a mole from my face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get a uti from my boyfriend?
- How can i remove a scar on my eyelid after a chalazion surgery?
- I cut my hand on my vein and it finally stopped can i just put on a bandaid
- What can i do to get rid of stinky smell from my hand cast?
- Talk to a dermatologist online