Doctor insights on:
Can I Pass A Listeria Infection To My Husband
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Besides washing and cooking food thoroughly, are there any other ways to avoid a listeria infection?
Are you pregnant ?: Then probably not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bacteria: Infection with listeria monocytogenes. This infection is associated with infants, older people (>50), and pregnant women. Route of infection is usually infected food. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My husband has a prostate infection is there anything i can do to help him
- My husband has been battling a sinus infection what can i do to help
- I think my hand rash is due to a fungal infection what can i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i give my husband a yeast infection?
- Can i get a bladder infection from my husband?
- Can i use a humidifier to improve my symptoms of a lung infection?
- What can i do for my tape worm infection without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free